Office Outlook,-can't enable links

In Office Outlook, if I click on a link in an email, a message appears: This
operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer.Contact system administrator.
I am the administrator. Can you help?
--
Alfred The (not so) Great

"Alf Boucherd" <AlfBoucherd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
> In Office Outlook, if I click on a link in an email, a message appears:
> This
> operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
> computer.Contact system administrator.
> I am the administrator. Can you help?
> --
> Alfred The (not so) Great

You'll probably be better going to an Outlook newsgroup. This one is for
Windows XP.

You receive an error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook:
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310049

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org