Office Outlook,-can't enable links

In Office Outlook, if I click on a link in an email, a message appears: This
operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
computer.Contact system administrator.
I am the administrator. Can you help?
--
Alfred The (not so) Great
2 answers Last reply

    "Alf Boucherd" <AlfBoucherd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > In Office Outlook, if I click on a link in an email, a message appears:
    > This
    > operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
    > computer.Contact system administrator.
    > I am the administrator. Can you help?
    > --
    > Alfred The (not so) Great

    You'll probably be better going to an Outlook newsgroup. This one is for
    Windows XP.

    You receive an error message when you click a hyperlink in Outlook:
    http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=310049

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Alf Boucherd" <AlfBoucherd@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > In Office Outlook, if I click on a link in an email, a message appears:
    > This
    > operation has been cancelled due to restrictions in effect on this
    > computer.Contact system administrator.
    > I am the administrator. Can you help?
    > --
    > Alfred The (not so) Great