Status
Not open for further replies.

I have for sale a Rush the Rock that was converted from a standard
Rush. I bought it in it's current condition. The game won't boot.
Sometimes the menu will boot on the screen, sometimes it stays blank.
According the manual, the error comes up as "reset loop." I have no
idea what that means. New projects have come along and I no longer
have the time or desire to try to figure this one out. I swapped a good
board into the system and the game played fine. The whites on the
monitor are a little fuzzy, but that is all I could see wrong with it.

$500 OBO.

Holy jailbreak Batman, this one's gettin' away cheap !
Wish it were closer to FL !!!!

I am also willing to consider pinball machines in trade.