Start Menu Help

After clicking on Start, I'll try to open My pictures, My documents, My
computer, etc and it will not work. It just makes some kind of noise and
will do nothing! I've went to properties and made sure that they were
displayed as a link and I've even restored my computer to a earlier date when
this was not happening and it has not helped!

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
"KcJules" <KcJules@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:7D9A7F2F-365E-495E-A63A-93139723A010@microsoft.com...
> After clicking on Start, I'll try to open My pictures, My documents, My
> computer, etc and it will not work. It just makes some kind of noise and
> will do nothing! I've went to properties and made sure that they were
> displayed as a link and I've even restored my computer to a earlier date when
> this was not happening and it has not helped!

TRENDING THREADS