Start Menu Help

July 17, 2005 9:35:02 PM

After clicking on Start, I'll try to open My pictures, My documents, My
computer, etc and it will not work. It just makes some kind of noise and
will do nothing! I've went to properties and made sure that they were
displayed as a link and I've even restored my computer to a earlier date when
this was not happening and it has not helped!

More about : start menu

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 10:25:49 AM

To repair all system files, go to Start/Run, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson
!