FS: NICE RARE Stargate COCKTAIL in Richmond,VA

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have a VERY Nice Williams Stargate cocktail video game with rebuilt
monitor, new power supply and excellent control panels. The game is in
Richmond,VA But can be delivered to Allentown, PA for $75. Price for
game is $750. Call Mark at (804)779-0212 for details.

brettbutler

Honorable
I'm interested in purchasing it.