can I use twinview?

G

I have a geforce2 mx and have been thoroughly confused about the twinview capability..its only recently when I downloaded a pdf manual for the card (my manual didn't get passed on from the guys that made my computer) that I realised I can't do it on my card as I don't have the tv out capability.
Is there any way to modify the card so I can use the twinview without buying a new card?
Hope someone can help.

G

as well as this...how do I use the DVD feature...it says something about removing the need for a dvd drive and that the card acts as the decoder so a normal cdrom can be used...true?

peteb

Distinguished
Feb 14, 2001
no. no.

Twinview will work if you have two video out channels on the card. VGA + VGA or VGA + TV. If your card has VGA + (nothing) then you are out of luck. Sometimes these cards are a specify at order time - maybe your system manufacturer was really tight?

It may reduce the overhead on your system by doing MPEG2 decoding - avoiding you having to buy a hardware decoder - but it will not, no way, ever, allow you to play DVDs on your CD drive....

-Your Comany Names Could Be Here-
e-mail for application details.

TRENDING THREADS