send and receive url's as attachment

Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving URL's.
On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that this
file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
blocked access to to this file."
I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
wondering whether this is having an effect.
Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
Thank you in anticipation.,
glen
19 answers Last reply
More about send receive attachment

    Hi

    Try this if you are using Outlook Express. With OE open go to
    Tools>Options>Security and uncheck 'Do allow attachments to be saved...'.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

    "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving URL's.
    > On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    > when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    > this
    > file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    > blocked access to to this file."
    > I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    > wondering whether this is having an effect.
    > Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    > paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    > Thank you in anticipation.,
    > glen

    The Antipspyware software is responsible for that ,I suggest you gather all
    of your desired URLs in one text file and attach it ,or diable this feature
    in the Anti spyware software.

    --
    nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving URL's.
    > On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    > when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    this
    > file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    > blocked access to to this file."
    > I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    > wondering whether this is having an effect.
    > Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    > paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    > Thank you in anticipation.,
    > glen

    Hi

    Is the time of your PC clock correct?

    --

    "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > The Antipspyware software is responsible for that ,I suggest you gather
    > all
    > of your desired URLs in one text file and attach it ,or diable this
    > feature
    > in the Anti spyware software.
    >
    > --
    > nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    > There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving
    >> URL's.
    >> On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    >> when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    > this
    >> file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    >> blocked access to to this file."
    >> I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    >> wondering whether this is having an effect.
    >> Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    >> paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    >> Thank you in anticipation.,
    >> glen

    > News==----
    > Newsgroups
    > =----

    Thank you Night Legend, yes i will go again and check my anti spyware
    programs again,
    --
    kind regards
    glen

    "NightLegend" wrote:

    > The Antipspyware software is responsible for that ,I suggest you gather all
    > of your desired URLs in one text file and attach it ,or diable this feature
    > in the Anti spyware software.
    >
    > --
    > nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    > There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving URL's.
    > > On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    > > when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    > this
    > > file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    > > blocked access to to this file."
    > > I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    > > wondering whether this is having an effect.
    > > Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    > > paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    > > Thank you in anticipation.,
    > > glen

    Thank you Will for your quick response.
    Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    ticked.
    There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go again
    and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    Thank you for your advice.
    kind regards
    glen
    --
    kind regards

    "Will Denny" wrote:

    > Hi
    >
    > Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    > > The Antipspyware software is responsible for that ,I suggest you gather
    > > all
    > > of your desired URLs in one text file and attach it ,or diable this
    > > feature
    > > in the Anti spyware software.
    > >
    > > --
    > > nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    > > There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    > > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >> Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving
    > >> URL's.
    > >> On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    > >> when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    > > this
    > >> file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    > >> blocked access to to this file."
    > >> I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    > >> wondering whether this is having an effect.
    > >> Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    > >> paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    > >> Thank you in anticipation.,
    > >> glen

    > > News==----
    > > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
    > > Newsgroups
    > > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
    > > =----

    Hi

    The clock reference was to NightLegend - your clock is OK.

    --

    > Thank you Will for your quick response.
    > Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    > Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    > ticked.
    > There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go again
    > and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    > Thank you for your advice.
    > kind regards
    > glen
    > --
    > kind regards
    >

    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> > The Antipspyware software is responsible for that ,I suggest you gather
    >> > all
    >> > of your desired URLs in one text file and attach it ,or diable this
    >> > feature
    >> > in the Anti spyware software.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    >> > There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    >> > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > this

    >> > News==----
    >> > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    >> > 120,000+
    >> > Newsgroups
    >> > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
    >> > =----

    Glen,

    Which email client are you using?

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving URL's.
    > On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    > when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    > this
    > file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    > blocked access to to this file."
    > I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    > wondering whether this is having an effect.
    > Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    > paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    > Thank you in anticipation.,
    > glen

    outlook express ramesh....
    --
    kind regards

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Glen,
    >
    > Which email client are you using?
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving URL's.
    > > On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    > > when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    > > this
    > > file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    > > blocked access to to this file."
    > > I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    > > wondering whether this is having an effect.
    > > Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    > > paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    > > Thank you in anticipation.,
    > > glen

    and of course ,,,,all the best to the pms in the ashes... they will need
    every bit of skill they possess and tons of luck <like rain . good luck..
    --
    kind regards

    "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:

    > Glen,
    >
    > Which email client are you using?
    >
    > --
    > Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    > http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >

    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving URL's.
    > > On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box and
    > > when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    > > this
    > > file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    > > blocked access to to this file."
    > > I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and am
    > > wondering whether this is having an effect.
    > > Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy and
    > > paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    > > Thank you in anticipation.,
    > > glen

    Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is wrong by 17 hours.

    "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message news:9AFDE406-7080-4E36-93A6-D34BAEC4D386@microsoft.com...
    > Thank you Will for your quick response.
    > Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    > Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    > ticked.
    > There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go again
    > and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    > Thank you for your advice.
    > kind regards
    > glen
    > --
    > kind regards
    >

    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> > The Antipspyware software is responsible for that ,I suggest you gather
    >> > all
    >> > of your desired URLs in one text file and attach it ,or diable this
    >> > feature
    >> > in the Anti spyware software.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    >> > There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    >> > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > this

    >> > News==----
    >> > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World! 120,000+
    >> > Newsgroups
    >> > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
    >> > =----

    Hi David

    aussiebaron's time seems to be OK here? It's showing up as it should do.

    --

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is
    wrong by 17 hours.

    "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > Thank you Will for your quick response.
    > Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    > Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    > ticked.
    > There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go again
    > and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    > Thank you for your advice.
    > kind regards
    > glen
    > --
    > kind regards
    >

    > "Will Denny" wrote:
    >
    >> Hi
    >>
    >> Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message
    >> > The Antipspyware software is responsible for that ,I suggest you gather
    >> > all
    >> > of your desired URLs in one text file and attach it ,or diable this
    >> > feature
    >> > in the Anti spyware software.
    >> >
    >> > --
    >> > nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk
    >> > There's nothing so powerful as truth ,and often nothing so strange.
    >> > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > this

    >> > News==----
    >> > http://www.newsfeeds.com The #1 Newsgroup Service in the World!
    >> > 120,000+
    >> > Newsgroups
    >> > ----= East and West-Coast Server Farms - Total Privacy via Encryption
    >> > =----

  12. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 03:19:05 -0700

    "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message news:eTjYBi4iFHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > Hi David
    >
    > aussiebaron's time seems to be OK here? It's showing up as it should do.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is
    > wrong by 17 hours.

    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Thank you Will for your quick response.
    >> Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    >> Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    >> ticked.
    >> There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go again
    >> and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    >> Thank you for your advice.
    >> kind regards
    >> glen
    >> --
    >> kind regards
    >>

    >> "Will Denny" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Will Denny
    >>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>>

    >>> "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

  13. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Aust east coast is +10

    "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message news:eTjYBi4iFHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > Hi David
    >
    > aussiebaron's time seems to be OK here? It's showing up as it should do.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is
    > wrong by 17 hours.

    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Thank you Will for your quick response.
    >> Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    >> Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    >> ticked.
    >> There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go again
    >> and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    >> Thank you for your advice.
    >> kind regards
    >> glen
    >> --
    >> kind regards
    >>

    >> "Will Denny" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Will Denny
    >>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>>

    >>> "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

  14. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Hi

    You are +10, but there is still an hours difference - this one received here
    @ 12.36 UK?

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    Aust east coast is +10

    > Hi David
    >
    > aussiebaron's time seems to be OK here? It's showing up as it should do.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is
    > wrong by 17 hours.

    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Thank you Will for your quick response.
    >> Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    >> Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    >> ticked.
    >> There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go
    >> again
    >> and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    >> Thank you for your advice.
    >> kind regards
    >> glen
    >> --
    >> kind regards
    >>

    >> "Will Denny" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Will Denny
    >>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>>

    >>> "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

  15. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Found the hour - GMT v BST!! Ah well the Ashes are next - shame you're
    gonna lose them after all this time :-) Should be a good series.

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    Aust east coast is +10

    > Hi David
    >
    > aussiebaron's time seems to be OK here? It's showing up as it should do.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is
    > wrong by 17 hours.

    > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> Thank you Will for your quick response.
    >> Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    >> Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    >> ticked.
    >> There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go
    >> again
    >> and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    >> Thank you for your advice.
    >> kind regards
    >> glen
    >> --
    >> kind regards
    >>

    >> "Will Denny" wrote:
    >>
    >>> Hi
    >>>
    >>> Is the time of your PC clock correct?
    >>>
    >>> --
    >>>
    >>> Will Denny
    >>> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >>> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>>

    >>> "NightLegend" <nightlegend@tiscali.co.uk> wrote in message

  16. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    You're dreaming.

    "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message news:OyJIpD5iFHA.3288@TK2MSFTNGP09.phx.gbl...
    > Found the hour - GMT v BST!! Ah well the Ashes are next - shame you're
    > gonna lose them after all this time :-) Should be a good series.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Aust east coast is +10

    >> Hi David
    >>
    >> aussiebaron's time seems to be OK here? It's showing up as it should do.
    >>
    >> --
    >>
    >> Will Denny
    >> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    >> Please reply to the News Groups
    >>

    >> "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    >> Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is
    >> wrong by 17 hours.
    >>
    >> --
    >> http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
    >> "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >>> Thank you Will for your quick response.
    >>> Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    >>> Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    >>> ticked.
    >>> There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go
    >>> again
    >>> and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    >>> Thank you for your advice.
    >>> kind regards
    >>> glen
    >>> --
    >>> kind regards

  17. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    Yeah - I seem to be doing a lot of that recently!!

    --

    Will Denny
    MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    Please reply to the News Groups

    "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    You're dreaming.

    > Found the hour - GMT v BST!! Ah well the Ashes are next - shame you're
    > gonna lose them after all this time :-) Should be a good series.
    >
    > --
    >
    > Will Denny
    > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > Please reply to the News Groups
    >

    > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > Aust east coast is +10
    >
    > --
    <snipped>
  18. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    I still have not resolved url issue folks?

    --
    kind regards

    "David Candy" wrote:

    > Date: Mon, 18 Jul 2005 03:19:05 -0700

    > "Will Denny" <willdenny@mvps.org> wrote in message news:eTjYBi4iFHA.3316@TK2MSFTNGP14.phx.gbl...
    > > Hi David
    > >
    > > aussiebaron's time seems to be OK here? It's showing up as it should do.
    > >
    > > --
    > >
    > > Will Denny
    > > MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
    > > Please reply to the News Groups
    > >

    > > "David Candy" <.> wrote in message
    > > Your time zone is set to Moutain Time in the US. Therefore your time is
    > > wrong by 17 hours.
    > >
    > > --
    > > --------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    > > http://webdiary.smh.com.au/archives/_comment/001075.html
    > > "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > >> Thank you Will for your quick response.
    > >> Firstly, yes my clock is correct. I am in NSW Australia.
    > >> Secondly, I have already looked at the box you mentioned and it was NOt
    > >> ticked.
    > >> There is a second reply from Night Legend that may help so i will go again
    > >> and check my various anti spyware programs. I have a number of them
    > >> Thank you for your advice.
    > >> kind regards
    > >> glen
    > >> --
    > >> kind regards

  19. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support (More info?)

    glen,

    See if this applies:
    http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q329570

    If not send a screenshot to me via mail.

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    > outlook express ramesh....
    > --
    > kind regards
    >

    > "Ramesh, MS-MVP" wrote:
    >
    >> Glen,
    >>
    >> Which email client are you using?
    >>
    >> --
    >> Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    >> http://windowsxp.mvps.org
    >>

    >> "aussiebaron" <aussiebaron@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >> > Recently i have developed a problem attaching and sending/receiving
    >> > URL's.
    >> > On receipt from a known sender i receive *.url in the attachment box
    >> > and
    >> > when i click to open, a window appears saying " Windows has found that
    >> > this
    >> > file is potentially harmful. To help protect your computer, Windows has
    >> > blocked access to to this file."
    >> > I have recently started using Microsoft Anti Spyware Beta version and
    >> > am
    >> > wondering whether this is having an effect.
    >> > Help would be greatly appreciated. I can still forward URL's by copy
    >> > and
    >> > paste within body of emails, however i cannot receive.
    >> > Thank you in anticipation.,
    >> > glen

Microsoft Windows XP