installing ipod itunes problems!!!! help

Have been trying to install my itunes for my ipod but keep coming up with
this message - 'error 1406 could not write value to
key\software\classes\,cdda\openwithlist\itunes.exe. verify that you have
sufficient access to that key or contact support personnel'
Have no idea what this means or what to do. Anyone help me please???
1 answer Last reply
More about installing ipod itunes problems help

    "Liza" wrote:

    > Have been trying to install my itunes for my ipod but keep coming up with
    > this message - 'error 1406 could not write value to
    > key\software\classes\,cdda\openwithlist\itunes.exe. verify that you have
    > sufficient access to that key or contact support personnel'
    > Have no idea what this means or what to do. Anyone help me please???

iTunes iPod Support Windows XP