installing ipod itunes problems!!!! help

July 18, 2005 8:27:03 AM

Have been trying to install my itunes for my ipod but keep coming up with
this message - 'error 1406 could not write value to
key\software\classes\,cdda\openwithlist\itunes.exe. verify that you have
sufficient access to that key or contact support personnel'
Have no idea what this means or what to do. Anyone help me please???
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 2:49:02 PM

!