can't register a program

undefined :confused: undefinedhello I recently downloaded a freeware
version of ultimate paint/megalux I now have the registration key but I
can't seem to get it registered when I check my installed programs it
says that it is the freeware version right now i've tried so many
things i'm lost. I realize that this is pretty basic but instal
wizarad did this for me before on other downloaded programs so i never
had to learn the technique so if you feel the need to have a middle of
the night flame have at it. by the way my op system is xp home
thanks

--
liteguy10

Usual procedure in "unlocking" shareware programs (would not be required in
"freeware) is to select "Help", and at time "about", option on menu line and
an opportunity to register is provided.

AL(KB3U) & Darlene Romanosky N. Ft.
Myers, FL

Have you tried contacting (megalux) their support?

http://www.google.com/search?q=ultimate+paint+megalux

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org