Import from Outlook Express in ME to XP

July 18, 2005 3:25:55 PM

undefined

I installed XP over ME and have lost all of the information in Outlook
Express. Can I recover the messages and addresses? If so how do I do
it?

--
9-5nomore

More about : import outlook express

Anonymous
July 18, 2005 7:03:58 PM

XP probably created another message store. All you have to do is to find
the old message store and replace the new one with that address.

"9-5nomore" <9-5nomore.1sd51q@pcbanter.net> wrote in message

undefined

I installed XP over ME and have lost all of the information in Outlook
Express. Can I recover the messages and addresses? If so how do I do
it?

--
9-5nomore
July 18, 2005 8:21:44 PM

"Raoul" <noname@noname.net> wrote in message
> XP probably created another message store. All you have to do is to find
> the old message store and replace the new one with that address.

No, you do NOT "replace" it, you must do an import of the old store to the
new.
!