Import from Outlook Express in ME to XP

undefined

I installed XP over ME and have lost all of the information in Outlook
Express. Can I recover the messages and addresses? If so how do I do
it?

--
9-5nomore
2 answers Last reply

    XP probably created another message store. All you have to do is to find
    the old message store and replace the new one with that address.

    "Raoul" <noname@noname.net> wrote in message
    > XP probably created another message store. All you have to do is to find
    > the old message store and replace the new one with that address.

    No, you do NOT "replace" it, you must do an import of the old store to the
    new.

Outlook Express Microsoft Windows XP