FS: Night Stocker, Roadrunner Gun Game, Space Bugger

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Games
  • Video
  • Monitors
  • Hot Deals
Last response: in Deals
Share
April 24, 2005 1:27:15 PM

Looking to sell to someone that really needs this stuff!

Night Stocker, not working, monitor is good. Have parts from a second
night stocker which will be included.

Space Bugger: this is a rare game by gametron. Not working. monitor is
good. I had the board working on the bench, but now I get screen garble..
Will only sell to someone that will try to save this rare piece.

Roadrunner gun game by Midway. This is also a rare early video. It is not
working but looks to be complete.

Machines are located in RI. email if interested. Will consider trades for
arcade or pin stuff.

John

More about : night stocker roadrunner gun game space bugger

Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 24, 2005 1:44:31 PM

I know this isn't the MAME group but one way to help preserve thsi rare game
might be to dump these roms and send them over to 'the Guru'
(http://unemulated.emuunlim.com/)

I went to check out the game on MAME and it seems that the ROMs for Space
Bugger need to be redumped. Since it's rare.. maybe that's because there's
not a lot of PCBs floating around.

Anyhow.. just a thought.

k.

!