FS: Night Stocker, Roadrunner Gun Game, Space Bugger

Last response: in Deals
Share
April 24, 2005 1:27:15 PM

Looking to sell to someone that really needs this stuff!

Night Stocker, not working, monitor is good. Have parts from a second
night stocker which will be included.

Space Bugger: this is a rare game by gametron. Not working. monitor is
good. I had the board working on the bench, but now I get screen garble..
Will only sell to someone that will try to save this rare piece.

Roadrunner gun game by Midway. This is also a rare early video. It is not
working but looks to be complete.

Machines are located in RI. email if interested. Will consider trades for
arcade or pin stuff.

John
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
April 24, 2005 1:44:31 PM

I know this isn't the MAME group but one way to help preserve thsi rare game
might be to dump these roms and send them over to 'the Guru'
(http://unemulated.emuunlim.com/)

I went to check out the game on MAME and it seems that the ROMs for Space
Bugger need to be redumped. Since it's rare.. maybe that's because there's
not a lot of PCBs floating around.

Anyhow.. just a thought.

k.

!