Closed

FS: Night Stocker, Roadrunner Gun Game, Space Bugger

Looking to sell to someone that really needs this stuff!

Night Stocker, not working, monitor is good. Have parts from a second
night stocker which will be included.

Space Bugger: this is a rare game by gametron. Not working. monitor is
good. I had the board working on the bench, but now I get screen garble..
Will only sell to someone that will try to save this rare piece.

Roadrunner gun game by Midway. This is also a rare early video. It is not
working but looks to be complete.

Machines are located in RI. email if interested. Will consider trades for
arcade or pin stuff.

John
1 answer Last reply
More about night stocker roadrunner game space bugger

    I know this isn't the MAME group but one way to help preserve thsi rare game
    might be to dump these roms and send them over to 'the Guru'
    (http://unemulated.emuunlim.com/)

    I went to check out the game on MAME and it seems that the ROMs for Space
    Bugger need to be redumped. Since it's rare.. maybe that's because there's
    not a lot of PCBs floating around.

    Anyhow.. just a thought.

    k.

    "batman" <> wrote in message news:Y8Nae.468$zv1.147@lakeread07...
    > Looking to sell to someone that really needs this stuff!
    >
    > Night Stocker, not working, monitor is good. Have parts from a second
    > night stocker which will be included.
    >
    > Space Bugger: this is a rare game by gametron. Not working. monitor is
    > good. I had the board working on the bench, but now I get screen garble..
    > Will only sell to someone that will try to save this rare piece.
    >
    > Roadrunner gun game by Midway. This is also a rare early video. It is
    not
    > working but looks to be complete.
    >
    > Machines are located in RI. email if interested. Will consider trades
    for
    > arcade or pin stuff.
    >
    > John

Classifieds Games Video Monitors Hot Deals