Offline files cache limit

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

I think there has been something in this group in the past about an offline
files cache limit on windows 2000 and xp. I am running into a limit of 2GB
on our deployed laptops. There is plenty of space and not domain policy
governing this. Any thoughts?

Rob McShinsky
1 answer Last reply
More about offline files cache limit
  1. Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

    Setting caching options
    http://www.winbookcorp.com/_technote/WBTA20000869.htm

    Configuring User and Computer Policies
    http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/sampchap/5205c.asp

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Rob McShinsky" <List@mcshinsky.com> wrote in message news:ObfDeh6iFHA.3436@tk2msftngp13.phx.gbl...
    |I think there has been something in this group in the past about an offline
    | files cache limit on windows 2000 and xp. I am running into a limit of 2GB
    | on our deployed laptops. There is plenty of space and not domain policy
    | governing this. Any thoughts?
    |
    | Rob McShinsky

Cache Microsoft Windows XP