Offline files cache limit

July 18, 2005 2:53:20 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

I think there has been something in this group in the past about an offline
files cache limit on windows 2000 and xp. I am running into a limit of 2GB
on our deployed laptops. There is plenty of space and not domain policy
governing this. Any thoughts?

Rob McShinsky
Anonymous
July 18, 2005 2:53:21 PM

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.windowsxp.help_and_support,microsoft.public.windowsxp.setup_deployment,microsoft.public.windowsxp.work_remotely (More info?)

Setting caching options
http://www.winbookcorp.com/_technote/WBTA20000869.htm

Configuring User and Computer Policies
http://www.microsoft.com/mspress/books/sampchap/5205c.a...