Office XP Professional

It is possible to install Office XP Professsional on my computer running
Windows XP Home. Thanks!
7 answers Last reply
More about office professional

    I was not sure because I am running Window XP Home - Not Professional. Glad
    to hear that it is not an issue. Thanks.

    "Kirk." wrote:

    > It is possible to install Office XP Professsional on my computer running
    > Windows XP Home. Thanks!

    Yes indeed.

    --
    Carey Frisch
    Microsoft MVP

    "Kirk" wrote:

    | It is possible to install Office XP Professsional on my computer running
    | Windows XP Home. Thanks!

    Yes, of course.

    --
    Ted Zieglar
    "You can do it if you try."

    "Kirk." <Kirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It is possible to install Office XP Professsional on my computer running
    > Windows XP Home. Thanks!

    You can also drink the King of Beers with your Prince spaghetti. They're
    just names.

    --

    > I was not sure because I am running Window XP Home - Not Professional.
    Glad
    > to hear that it is not an issue. Thanks.
    >
    > "Kirk." wrote:
    >
    > > It is possible to install Office XP Professsional on my computer running
    > > Windows XP Home. Thanks!

    "Kirk." <Kirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > It is possible to install Office XP Professsional on my computer running
    > Windows XP Home. Thanks!

    If you have the CD, yes. Why would you think otherwise?

    See also:

    Office XP System Requirements:
    http://www.microsoft.com/office/previous/xp/sysreqs.asp

    --
    Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
    http://windowsxp.mvps.org

    "Ted Zieglar" wrote:

    > You can also drink the King of Beers with your Prince spaghetti. They're
    > just names.
    >
    > --
    > Ted Zieglar
    > "You can do it if you try."
    >
    > "Kirk." <Kirk@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    > > I was not sure because I am running Window XP Home - Not Professional.
    > Glad
    > > to hear that it is not an issue. Thanks.
    > >
    > > "Kirk." wrote:
    > >
    > > > It is possible to install Office XP Professsional on my computer running
    > > > Windows XP Home. Thanks!

Support Microsoft Office Windows XP