  • Computers
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 18, 2005 12:40:07 PM

I can't find any information about what this program is. It crashes at the
start up of the computer though. Thanks for any help!

More about : cire exe crashes startup

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 11:50:27 AM

When you rightclick any file, and click Properties, you get a tab with info on the name of the maker of the file. This might give
you some idea of what it does in your system. The various devices listed in MSINFO32 might find the device that uses the file.

--
Mark L. Ferguson