FS: Pacman mini parts... Chester N.Y10918

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi, I am stripping a pacman mini (Bad cabinet). I have all the parts
except for the bezel if you need anything email before I ebay them
later this week.

1- Complete wire harness(Works fine) with interlock switch,monitor
connectors,power supply, on off toggle switch, New power cord,
Connectors for control panel and coin door. It needs the connectors the
speaker and power to the monitor only.

2- Back door (Will not ship)

3- marquee- OK shape

4- Compltete control panel. No ghosts on front and overlay is decent.

5- Speaker and cover plate

6- Coin door has coin mechs. One small hole in frame.

7- marquee brackets

8- black plastic housing for monitor(No smoked plexi)

Thanks
Sebastian

pm sent