Closed

WTB Neo Geo Stuff

I recently bought a Neo Geo cabinet with a single slot motherboard. I'm
looking to buy a multi-slot motherboard and game carts. Anybody have any
they'd be willing to part with?

Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about stuff

    I just had an auction with a NeoGeo Slot-4 Board , and 6 games. It didn't
    meet the reserve, so I'll lower the price if youre interested.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6172078177&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEUS%3AIT&rd=1

    you can have a look-see and determine if it fits your needs. I am just
    looking to get rid of it now. Make me a reasonable offer if you like.

    "Brian Cribbs" <quadmasta@hotmail.com> wrote in message
    >I recently bought a Neo Geo cabinet with a single slot motherboard. I'm
    > looking to buy a multi-slot motherboard and game carts. Anybody have any
    > they'd be willing to part with?
    >
    > Brian

Classifieds Games Video Motherboards Hot Deals Product