WTB Neo Geo Stuff

Last response: in Deals
a b V Motherboard
April 27, 2005 4:48:18 AM

I recently bought a Neo Geo cabinet with a single slot motherboard. I'm
looking to buy a multi-slot motherboard and game carts. Anybody have any
they'd be willing to part with?

Brian

More about : wtb neo geo stuff

Anonymous
a b V Motherboard
April 27, 2005 5:26:53 AM

I just had an auction with a NeoGeo Slot-4 Board , and 6 games. It didn't
meet the reserve, so I'll lower the price if youre interested.

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6172...

you can have a look-see and determine if it fits your needs. I am just
looking to get rid of it now. Make me a reasonable offer if you like.

!