housing replacement for i95cl

We just bought an i95cl off of eBay and it needs a whole new housing. I
checked with our local Nextel store and housing aside, they want $100 to
remove the old housing and install the new one. Does anyone know of any
other options that are reputable which I can send them the phone for this
work?

Thanks, Scott

Scott G. wrote:
> We just bought an i95cl off of eBay and it needs a whole new housing. I
> checked with our local Nextel store and housing aside, they want $100 to
> remove the old housing and install the new one. Does anyone know of any
> other options that are reputable which I can send them the phone for this
> work?
>
> Thanks, Scott

Goto howardforums.com and look, there are several good companies
there, one run by a member and his i730 mods are awesome. He's at
www.hypermods.com

--
Check out the gaming & computer forums at the [SS] clan site.
http://www.shamikaserver.com

> Goto howardforums.com and look, there are several good companies
> there, one run by a member and his i730 mods are awesome. He's at
> www.hypermods.com

Thanks. I just emailed these people for a quote!