Hyperspace Arcade Services - We now take trade-ins!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Scott

Due to popular demand, Hyperspace Arcade Services now accepts boards,
parts, artwork, and games as credit toward repair and restoration
services!

More information can be found on our website at
http://www.HyperspaceArcade.com

Also be sure to check out our first posted testimonials from satisfied
customers.

Thanks for stopping by.

Scott

Why the hostility?

Let me lay this out, as I've been coming to these groups since 1998. I
see people get hostile with others on here all the time, but I never
wanted to play that in the past as a collector nor do I want to play it
now as a business. I don't understand why anyone else here would want
to do so either.

The website has only been open a couple of weeks, yes. I have 3
testimonials right now. One was a mail order customer....the other two
were local people. The local work I have gotten so far was generated
by word of mouth in town....not the website, just so you know.

The "popular demand" comes from people both off the website and on it
asking me to do trade ins, so I went with it. Not claiming zillions of
guys or anything ya know....but people have asked.

As a business I'm only a month in, but I plan on working with everyone,
and have no problem with you, Mark, or anyone else, and see no reason
for any "nice try" comments that would allude that I am anything more
than I am. I enjoy these games as much as anyone here....maybe moreso
in a lot of cases. People in town started to offer me money to do to
their games what I've done to mine for years, so I decided to take a
run with it. So far, it's actually going ok.

I'm no newbie to this group or to anything else classic game related,
and I've never screwed over one person as a hobbyist in it, nor will I
do so as a businessman. I'm taking this seriously.

So please, save the hostility and "nice try" remarks to those who try
to rip people off or who try to be pricks to others. That's not what I
am about, nor have I ever been so on here.

This is especially disappointing coming from you specifically. Always
considered you a "top guy" around these parts. Never thought you'd
attack me for no reason.

:
: More information can be found on our website at
: http://www.HyperspaceArcade.com
:
: Also be sure to check out our first posted testimonials from satisfied
: customers.

Nice try.

I'm sure there's been all kinds of testimonials and "popular demand" in
the whopping 2 weeks you've had a website.

Domain Name.......... hyperspacearcade.com
Creation Date........ 2005-04-11

--
Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu