WTB: Sega Monaco GP Mini Parts

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi,

I'm looking for the following Sega Monaco GP Mini parts:

PCB labeled either 96578X or 97092X (as long as IC30 is present (and
hopefully working) - it should be labeled "PRa138" or "PRB10" - in
other words I'm looking for this ROM/PROM specifically - it's the
rescue car graphic)

Monitor bezel outer plastic (the silver one) in reasonable shape.
Instruction card doesn't have to be present.

Repro sideart (yeah, I know, but one can dream...)

Please email jetbumper AT comcast DOT net with prices including
shipping to zip code 98059 if you have anything.

Thanks!

Mike

today is your lucky day my friend..
I have everything you need for your monaco mini
including the side art (well almost)
I am in the process of recreating the right hand side side art as we
type. should be done soon. I also have the means to print and laminate
in top quality. email me back
and we can talk. I also made repro control panel overlays. they came
out amazing

Richie Knucklez

richie at punchrecords dot net

Status