No Start menu Recent programs list.

I ran a program that supposedly cleaned me system, and in the process
wiped my Start Menu Shortcuts and I cant seem to get them back. There
supposed to come back whenever you run a program it will go in that
list but they dont. and if I try to drop a icon onto that blank space
it will go to the Pinned menu not the Recent Program list. Now I
remember fixing this before by deleting 2 registry values that handled
this and by deleting them it set back as defualt when i rebooted, but
I cant remember what keys they where. Can anyone help me out?
Thanks in Advance.

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Start-menu-Recent-programs-list-ftopict396578.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1307522
1 answer Last reply
More about start menu recent programs list

    "boulderomen" wrote:
    > I ran a program that supposedly cleaned me system, and in the
    > process wiped my Start Menu Shortcuts and I cant seem to get
    > them back. There supposed to come back whenever you run a
    > program it will go in that list but they dont. and if I try to
    > drop a icon onto that blank space it will go to the Pinned
    > menu not the Recent Program list. Now I remember fixing this
    > before by deleting 2 registry values that handled this and by
    > deleting them it set back as defualt when i rebooted, but I
    > cant remember what keys they where. Can anyone help me out?
    > Thanks in
    > Advance.

    Anybody Know?? i click on Start and there no icons there :(

Start Menu Microsoft Windows XP