Is this the latest Version of Movie Maker?

Andrew

Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.0 etc: Service Pack 2) Movie Maker
Version 2.1.4026.0
Since updating to SP2, my MovieMaker will not deal with any mpg or mpeg
files.
They load fine, but when dragged onto the timeline the Sorry MovieMaker
needs to close, do you want to send a report to Microsoft box appears.
WMV files work fine.
I am still using Media Player 9
Can I replace MovieMaker with an update?

Thanks - Drew.

"" wrote:
> Version 5.1 (Build 2600.xpsp_sp2_gdr.0 etc: Service Pack 2)
> Movie Maker
> Version 2.1.4026.0
> Since updating to SP2, my MovieMaker will not deal with any
> mpg or mpeg
> files.
> They load fine, but when dragged onto the timeline the Sorry
> MovieMaker
> needs to close, do you want to send a report to Microsoft box
> appears.
> WMV files work fine.
> I am still using Media Player 9
> Can I replace MovieMaker with an update?
>
> Thanks - Drew.

Greetings Andrew96,
I just updated from media player 9 to 10 at the Microsoft Site. The
download is there.

http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/details.aspx?FamilyID=b446ae53-3759-40cf-80d5-cde4bbe07999&DisplayLang=en

Best of luck,
ultra_classic :D