Cant open folders and the links to My computer don’t work!

July 18, 2005 9:35:35 PM

Hi, yesterday night I was getting rid of some Malware/Spyware/Adware
that was annoying me, and i guess i messed out with explorer.exe and
rundll32.exe.
Last thing i remmember doing before note being able to open folders
and use the start menu shortcuts to my documents, my computer, run,
search, was deleting explorer.exe and rundll32.exe that appeared in
blue letters when i searched for them!

To get to my computer or any other thing suche as Documents / C: /
Games folders, I have to open Internet Explorer and put C: as a site
:(

I hope that someone could give me some fast answer :)

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-open-folder...
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1304317
Anonymous
July 19, 2005 12:21:59 PM

To repair all system files, go to a command prompt, and type: SFC /SCANNOW

--
Mark L. Ferguson

!