FS Working Donkey Kong and Project Games. Grady AR

Last response: in Deals
a b C Monitor
April 30, 2005 4:09:22 AM

I can deliver the Donkey Kong to KC, St Louis, CHicago, Lowe WI,
Western IN for a fee (Maybe around 50 unless it's out of the way then
more) but will not ship the other games. I will be going up that way
in a week or two.

DK Needs a little touch up on the side (Blue Paint), Has new side art.
Monitor works great, Game plays great. Has slight hum in the
background. $650 or best offier. Will be going on ebay next week if
no intrested.

Nintendo Wide Body Cabinet. Had Atari Bad Lands in it. Have 2 or 3
sets of parts to build back to bad lands. No Monitor in it but I have
a NW Nintendo one I can throw in. Still has Jamma Harness with a few
cut wires to CP, Etc.. Make Offer.

Defender Cabinet Painted Grey. Has Jama Harness, Neo Geo CP. No
Board, or LCD's. No Monitor and is currently Blowing fuses. I have
done very little trouble shooting. Make an Offer.

Sports Authority

Worked (Except Card Despenser) before I removed the monitor. Complete
except 13" Monitor Make me an Offer.

1973 Chicago Coin Baseball Stars Was suppose to be working I never got
it to work. Glas Broke as well as Marquee. $150 OBO

If no one wants the Defender cabinet or Nintendo Wide Body cabinet they
are going to be part of the fence for my turtle pond.

Games are located in Grady, AR Right now no trade Cash Talks.

THanks Steven
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 8, 2005 6:57:17 AM

I'm looking for like a super duper low priced cabinet. I'm in arkansas
and i've recently place an ad in the paper. i recieved a call from some
guy and he also said he was from grady, arkansas. i'm wondering on this
but maybe. again i'm just looking for a project, low priced. thx for
your time. plz get back at me ASAP
Anonymous
a b C Monitor
May 16, 2005 1:10:28 PM

If you are the one in High School then I am the one that called you.
you can email me at sweetestcocguy@aol.com

Thanks Steven
!