FS: Daytona USA Twin in Va.

Last response: in Deals
April 30, 2005 5:42:18 PM

I am selling my Daytona twin that has been in my basement arcade for about a
year. The game is in excellent condition. Only two very small scratches on
the side art. Monitors look great, shifters, switches, lights, everything
works fine. The pedal assemblies were removed a few months ago, cleaned,
polished and the black repainted. New carpeting on the floors. Great looking
and playing game.
$3,500. obo and pick up in Va. 22407
Send me an email for pics,
prowlerman99@msn.com

Brian

More about : daytona usa twin

Anonymous
April 30, 2005 10:10:54 PM

I forgot to add that it has the Turbo chips installed and comes with the
original chips also.

Brian

!