Closed

FS: Daytona USA Twin in Va.

I am selling my Daytona twin that has been in my basement arcade for about a
year. The game is in excellent condition. Only two very small scratches on
the side art. Monitors look great, shifters, switches, lights, everything
works fine. The pedal assemblies were removed a few months ago, cleaned,
polished and the black repainted. New carpeting on the floors. Great looking
and playing game.
$3,500. obo and pick up in Va. 22407
Send me an email for pics,
prowlerman99@msn.com

Brian
1 answer Last reply
More about daytona twin

    I forgot to add that it has the Turbo chips installed and comes with the
    original chips also.

    Brian
    "prowlerman99" <prowlerman99@msn.com> wrote in message
    >I am selling my Daytona twin that has been in my basement arcade for about
    >a year. The game is in excellent condition. Only two very small scratches
    >on the side art. Monitors look great, shifters, switches, lights,
    >everything works fine. The pedal assemblies were removed a few months ago,
    >cleaned, polished and the black repainted. New carpeting on the floors.
    >Great looking and playing game.
    > $3,500. obo and pick up in Va. 22407
    > Send me an email for pics,
    > prowlerman99@msn.com