Closed

Gauntlet PCB repair for $70, dual boot upgrade kits $95

Do you have a non-working Gauntlet board? I fix them for $70 plus
parts and return shipping.

I also sell a kit for $95 that will convert your board so that you can
play both Gauntlet 1 and Gauntlet 2 on the same board with the flick
of a switch. No longer will you need to swap boards in and out of your
cabinet. The conversion is fully reversable so that you can restore
your board to the way it was originally. No soldering is required,
everything fits into the existing sockets on your board. You can
upgrade either a Gauntlet 1 or a Gauntlet 2 board, all parts are
included. You can buy the kit and install it yourself, or I can
install it while I have your board.

You can also trade in your extra broken Gauntlet boards and receive a
credit on the repairs and/or the kit.

--
Please see my arcade and pinball items for sale:
http://www.videoracer.com/forsale/

    I purchased a dual boot kit from Chris recently but have not yet had
    time to install it. It looks professional assebled and it is true...NO
    soldering. Chris has done it all for you. I thought the price was on
    the steep side but once I got it, I can see why....tedious and time
    consuming. My opinion....great job!

    Troy
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    :
    : You can also trade in your extra broken Gauntlet boards and receive a
    : credit on the repairs and/or the kit.

    Do you have pics of the kit?

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu

    Might be the same one thats been on ebay recently.

    tim (NH)

    "Mark C. Spaeth" <mspaeth@plancherel.mit.edu> wrote in message
    > Chris Osborn <fozztexx@fozztexx.com> wrote:
    >
    > : I also sell a kit for $95 that will convert your board so that you can
    > : play both Gauntlet 1 and Gauntlet 2 on the same board with the flick
    > : of a switch. No longer will you need to swap boards in and out of your
    > : cabinet. The conversion is fully reversable so that you can restore
    > : your board to the way it was originally. No soldering is required,
    > : everything fits into the existing sockets on your board. You can
    > : upgrade either a Gauntlet 1 or a Gauntlet 2 board, all parts are
    > : included. You can buy the kit and install it yourself, or I can
    > : install it while I have your board.
    > :
    > : You can also trade in your extra broken Gauntlet boards and receive a
    > : credit on the repairs and/or the kit.
    >
    > Do you have pics of the kit?
    >
    > --
    > Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    > 50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu
    > Cambridge, MA 02139
    > (617) 452-2354 http://rgvac.978.org/~mspaeth

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    In article <427400d2$0$560$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    Mark C. Spaeth <mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu> wrote:
    >Do you have pics of the kit?

    Sure. It's not real interesting looking though.

    http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6171343472

    --
    Please see my arcade and pinball items for sale:
    http://www.videoracer.com/forsale/
    Or check my repair logs:
    http://blog.videoracer.com/blog/
  5. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    Chris Osborn <fozztexx@fozztexx.com> wrote:
    : In article <427400d2$0$560$b45e6eb0@senator-bedfellow.mit.edu>,
    : Mark C. Spaeth <mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu> wrote:
    :>Do you have pics of the kit?
    :
    : Sure. It's not real interesting looking though.
    :
    : http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6171343472

    I was hoping for something a little nice than wires and sockets...

    O'ell.

    --
    Mark Spaeth mspaeth@mtl.mit.edu
    50 Vassar St., #38.265 mspaeth@mit.edu