When i start to install a program it disappearing

Hey guys first post!

For some reason the last week or so i have either got ahold of 5 bad
programs or my system is just messed up?

But when i tried to install several programs i never get to the end of
any of them to hit the finish button ...

i am using XP sp2

thanks

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-start-install-program-disappearing-ftopict397442.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1311127
1 answer Last reply
More about when start install program disappearing

    Scan for viruses.

    Scan for spyware.

    Run System File Cheker.

    Then post back with your results.

    Good luck.

    "joulian" <UseLinkToEmail@WindowsForumz.com> wrote in message
    > Hey guys first post!
    >
    > For some reason the last week or so I have either got a hold of 5 bad
    > programs or my system is just messed up?
    >
    > But when I tried to install several programs I never get to the end of
    > any of them to hit the finish button ...
    >
    > I am using XP SP2
    >
    > thanks

Windows XP