Regedit.exe Error

When I try to run regedit.exe I get the following pop up error.

"this application has failed to start because clb.dll was not found.
Re-installing the applicaton might fix this problem"

Any suggestion on fixing this issue.

TIA

I figured it out. It looks like the *.dll was missing. I copied the dll from
another machine and it is working again.

"Trung Quach" wrote:

> When I try to run regedit.exe I get the following pop up error.
>
> "this application has failed to start because clb.dll was not found.
> Re-installing the applicaton might fix this problem"
>
> Any suggestion on fixing this issue.
>
> TIA

TRENDING THREADS