i530 Sim Question

Dave

Distinguished
Jun 25, 2003

I recently bought an i530 on ebay and didn't know that the sim cards are
different from the one I have in my i30sx. What if anything can I do to get
my new phone up and working. Do you think Nextel will have anything to do
with helping me given that I bought this from a ebay source and not from one
of there service centers.

Your inputs are appreciated,

Db

"Dave" <dbsep1x@earthlink.$net> wrote in

> I recently bought an i530 on ebay
>
> I do to get my new phone up and working. Do you think Nextel will
> have anything to do with helping me

So what exactly is preventing you from calling Nextel and asking them???

Dave wrote:
> *I recently bought an i530 on ebay and didn't know that the sim cards
> are
> different from the one I have in my i30sx. What if anything can I do
> to get
> my new phone up and working. Do you think Nextel will have anything
> to do
> with helping me given that I bought this from a ebay source and not
> from one
> of there service centers.
>
> Your inputs are appreciated,
>
> Db *

you shouldn't have any problems with nextel...they'll charge for the
sim and maybe to transfer the contacts from sim to sim. you can use
your old sim in the new phone...you just won't have the full use the
newer sim cards

--
rdmiller
http://cellphoneforums.netView this thread: http://cellphoneforums.net/t119459.html