FS: Replacement parts for Arctic Thunder and Hydro Thunder

Status
Not open for further replies.

Paul

Splendid

I have replacement parts for Hydro Thunders and Arctic Thunders.
These include the yellow thumb throttles for Arctics, CPO's for Hydro
(light and dark blue), various motors, hard drives (brand new, still in
the box unopened).

I have not set a price yet, but I have pictures to send if anyone is
interested.
If interested please e-mail. Thanks.

Paul

please send pics and prices.

thank you

Minivipr

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2009
This post is very old but I am curious if you would still happen to have a motherboard for the arctic thunder available. If not do you possibly know of another contact that i can make to find this board. I have a dark blue board that apparently gone bad. I do not know the board number or such but the board that I am need of has all the player inputs on it. Located in the middle of the board is an LED Legend. I don't know if this is on every board or not but on the right hand side printed into the board is "AT LEAST I'LL GET MY WASHING DONE". Any help would be appreciated.