Help with - Error Loading C:windowscfgmgr52.DLL

Hi

I am not very good with computers :? so any help needs to be very
well explained. Some of my mates are good at computers and dirtected
me here.

I have Windows XP and Norton’s Internet Security 2004. I share the
computer with the rest of my family who are like me careful on the
net.

The problem is whenever I turn the computer on I get

A dialog box with the title bar: "RUNDLL"
And the text of this box says, "Error Loading C:windowscfgmgr52.DLL"

What is it? And how do I stop it (I did a search for it I even
searched Hidden files but found nothing).

Also when ever I do a "Full system scan" with Norton’s it shows some
files it cannot delete and tells me to exclude them. How can I get rid
of them or should I just exclude them.

If my problem is explained in other threads could you show me? I did
have a look about but could not find the problem.

Thank You

Topic URL: http://www.windowsforumz.com/Help---Support-Error-Loading-windows-cfgmgr52.DLL-ftopict396786.html
Visit Topic URL to contact author (reg. req'd). Report abuse: http://www.windowsforumz.com/eform.php?p=1308374

cfgmgr52.dll is a module associated with a BookedSpace Malware.
http://www.processlibrary.com/directory/files/cfgmgr52/

See removal instructions here...
BookedSpace is an Internet Explorer Browser Helper Object used to show
advertising.
http://www.doxdesk.com/parasite/BookedSpace.html

Also see this........
[[We are in an ongoing parasite epidemic! You need to know what’s out there,
how to identify it on your computer and remove it, and how to protect
yourself against more in the future.]]
THE PARASITE FIGHT
Finding, Removing & Protecting Yourself From Scumware
http://aumha.org/a/parasite.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes