TECH: Needed Roms for PAC3 Bootleg

Last response: in Deals
May 1, 2005 10:27:57 PM

Does anyone know what romset i could use for a pac3 bootleg that
currently has some sort of buccanneer/pirate theme pac hack on it?
thanks in advance!
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 1:14:04 AM

did you know the answer?
Anonymous
May 2, 2005 5:46:42 AM

A buddy of mine has this same boardset and asked
me the same question a couple of months ago.

Scott C.

CDS wrote:
> Does anyone know what romset i could use for a pac3 bootleg that
> currently has some sort of buccanneer/pirate theme pac hack on it?
> thanks in advance!

May 2, 2005 3:57:20 PM

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

hey there,
got a good romset for a puckman from my mame collection, email me if
you want it...thanks!

Scott Caldwell wrote:
> Sorry, but I never found an answer. I've seen these
> PAC-3 PCBs play Pac-Man, so I know it's possible and
> just comes down to getting the correct code for it.
>
> Scott C.
>
> CDS wrote:
> > did you know the answer?

Anonymous