Closed

TECH: Needed Roms for PAC3 Bootleg

Does anyone know what romset i could use for a pac3 bootleg that
currently has some sort of buccanneer/pirate theme pac hack on it?
thanks in advance!
4 answers Last reply
More about tech needed roms pac3 bootleg

    did you know the answer?
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    A buddy of mine has this same boardset and asked
    me the same question a couple of months ago.

    Scott C.

    CDS wrote:
    > Does anyone know what romset i could use for a pac3 bootleg that
    > currently has some sort of buccanneer/pirate theme pac hack on it?
    > thanks in advance!

  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    hey there,
    got a good romset for a puckman from my mame collection, email me if
    you want it...thanks!

    Scott Caldwell wrote:
    > Sorry, but I never found an answer. I've seen these
    > PAC-3 PCBs play Pac-Man, so I know it's possible and
    > just comes down to getting the correct code for it.
    >
    > Scott C.
    >
    > CDS wrote:
    > > did you know the answer?

  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

    CDS wrote:
    > did you know the answer?

Classifieds Games Video Hot Deals