Status
Not open for further replies.

Does anyone know what romset i could use for a pac3 bootleg that
currently has some sort of buccanneer/pirate theme pac hack on it?
thanks in advance!

A buddy of mine has this same boardset and asked
me the same question a couple of months ago.

Scott C.

CDS wrote:
> Does anyone know what romset i could use for a pac3 bootleg that
> currently has some sort of buccanneer/pirate theme pac hack on it?
> thanks in advance!

Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace,rec.games.video.arcade.collecting (More info?)

hey there,
got a good romset for a puckman from my mame collection, email me if
you want it...thanks!