Display question

Xanth

Hello all,

what does the IP stand for next to the antenna bars?

I have a 530 without that displayed and my fiend has the same phone with it
displayed.

Any ideas?

Thanks,
Dave-

ken

Distinguished
Jan 15, 2004

Xanth wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> what does the IP stand for next to the antenna bars?
>
> I have a 530 without that displayed and my fiend has the same phone with it
> displayed.
>
> Any ideas?
>
> Thanks,
> Dave-

I believe that means your friend has Internet Access and you do not.

The IP on your friend's phone indicates he has Internet activated on his
service.