I'm having a problem in running Windows in my Acer Aspire 5735.
Everytime that my laptop reaches somewhen between loading screen to welcome screen, it unexpectedly restarts with no blue screen or any message. The restart it does cuts the power, turning it off and back on then boots normally. Making a restart loop.
This also happen to any Windows Installer and Windows System Repair and Recovery I created before. I tried booting it with Windows 7 and 8 installer but the problem still occurs.
The weird thing is when I run the Acer eRecovery Management upon boot, it runs fine and I be able to restore my laptop to its factory defaults. But when I tried to boot it again, the problem still occur.
THE PROBLEM ONLY HAPPENS WHEN I BOOT WINDOWS. But when I go to BIOS settings, booted USBDOS, flashing BIOS, it works fine...
What's the matter with my laptop? This is the weirdest problem that I'm facing when fixing computers...
These are the things that I had done but the problem still persists:
1. Flashed the BIOS from 1.07 to 1.10 using USBDOS.
2. Restored the BIOS to factory defaults.
3. Restarted the CMOS and changed the CMOS battery.
4. Removed the hard drive and booted using the Windows disc
5. Removed external devices and battery
6. Reseated the CPU and RAM
7. Diagnosed the RAM using memtestx86+ (no errors)
8. Check the power (no faults)
Please help me in solving my problem. Thanks for reading