i730....how to tell software version?

Is there a way to tell which version of software you are using on the
i730? I've been through all the menus and can't seem to find it.

Kritical

In article <Xns94D691977392exeter99x@63.240.76.16>, Exeter@spamex.com
says...
> Is there a way to tell which version of software you are using on the
> i730? I've been through all the menus and can't seem to find it.

Press # then * then Menu then Right Arrow Key.

A menu called trace mode pops up hit okay over unit info then go down to
software and hit okay.

Thats it.
kritical

kritical <kritical@mail.com> wrote in

> Press # then * then Menu then Right Arrow Key.

Excellent....thanks!

On Sun, 25 Apr 2004 19:36:19 GMT, kritical <kritical@mail.com> wrote:

>In article <Xns94D691977392exeter99x@63.240.76.16>, Exeter@spamex.com
>says...
>> Is there a way to tell which version of software you are using on the
>> i730? I've been through all the menus and can't seem to find it.
>>
>Press # then * then Menu then Right Arrow Key.
>A menu called trace mode pops up hit okay over unit info then go down to
>software and hit okay.

What is the latest version for the i730?

Sandyon66XYZ@comcast.net wrote in

> What is the latest version for the i730?

According to the Nextel site, it's R0A.00.06, which is what I have.