Is Microsoft 802.11g Wireless Router(MN-700) compatible wi..

Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

Microsoft does not make any Access points/range extenders. Any brand of
access points compatible with the MS Router?

P. Lee wrote:

> Microsoft does not make any Access points/range extenders. Any brand of
> access points compatible with the MS Router?

802.11b/g is 802.11b/g is 802.11b/g.... They are all compatible.

--Mitchua

frank

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007
Archived from groups: microsoft.public.win2000.networking,alt.internet.wireless (More info?)

The MN-700 can be configured as an Access Point. I just installed one that
way.

-Frank