Cyclanoid

Archived from groups: alt.comp.freeware.games (More info?)

Free games and challenging puzzles are fun for games lovers. Cyclanoid is
one of them, it is a set of challenging tile-based games and puzzles. The
objective is to arrange the tiles in the center of the board to match the
ones displayed along the game-area border. However, you move the tiles in
groups of four or more by spinning them with a control located in the corner
where four tiles touch. It also includes a built-in visual builder of
puzzles for creating your own games. Try our puzzles and free games, free
downloads.

http://www.softheap.com/cyclescreenshots.html

--
*** REPLY REQUESTED WHEN CONVENIENT ***

Woodzy
http://rtdos.com/forum

privileged, proprietary, confidential, or other wise private information.
immediately and delete the original. Any other use of this email by
you is prohibited.

On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:55:36 GMT, "*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote:

>Free games and challenging puzzles are fun for games lovers. Cyclanoid is
>one of them, it is a set of challenging tile-based games and puzzles. The
>objective is to arrange the tiles in the center of the board to match the
>ones displayed along the game-area border. However, you move the tiles in
>groups of four or more by spinning them with a control located in the corner
>where four tiles touch. It also includes a built-in visual builder of
>puzzles for creating your own games. Try our puzzles and free games, free
>downloads.
>
>http://www.softheap.com/cyclescreenshots.html

Are these free games or FREE DOWNLOADS ??

From http://www.softheap.com/cyclescreenshots.html :

"Try our puzzles and free games, free downloads."

I don't know how many times I have fell for the FREE DOWNLOAD bit to end up with nagware.

*ProteanThread* wrote:
> Free games and challenging puzzles are fun for games lovers. Cyclanoid is
> one of them, it is a set of challenging tile-based games and puzzles. The
> objective is to arrange the tiles in the center of the board to match the
> ones displayed along the game-area border. However, you move the tiles in
> groups of four or more by spinning them with a control located in the corner
> where four tiles touch. It also includes a built-in visual builder of
> puzzles for creating your own games. Try our puzzles and free games, free
> downloads.
>
> http://www.softheap.com/cyclescreenshots.html

Now these are three good ones!: Cyclanoid, AlterJig, AbcPuzzles.
Thanks for reminding me of these, 'ProteanThread'.

BTW: What does your nick stand for? Whats the history? :)

regards from me
--
Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway

My sites:
Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no

"Vegard Krog Petersen" <vegard_krog_petersen@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> > http://www.softheap.com/cyclescreenshots.html
>
> Now these are three good ones!: Cyclanoid, AlterJig, AbcPuzzles.
> Thanks for reminding me of these, 'ProteanThread'.
>
> BTW: What does your nick stand for? Whats the history? :)
>
> regards from me
> --
> Vegard Krog Petersen - Norway
>
> My sites:
----------
> Solitaire MahJongg: http://home.halden.net/vkp/vkp/index.html
----------
> Chinese Checkers: http://home.no.net/vkp/index.html
----------
> Sarah Michelle Gellar Solitaire: http://home.halden.net/vkp/index.html
----------
> My fishy site (fishing games): http://home.no/vkp32/index.html
----------
> Fredrikshald Havfiskeklubb: http://www.fredrikshald-havfiske.no
----------

it is something i can actually thank microsoft for. when they purchased
zone.com to add games to msn.com i had to choose a nick (no longer could use
rtdos or rtdos at hotmail dot com) so i let the system choose one for me at
random and well, i guess, the rest is history (i think it sounds better than
rtdos :) )

whayface wrote:
> On Tue, 18 May 2004 16:55:36 GMT, "*ProteanThread*" <moc dot sodtr at posys> wrote:
>
>>http://www.softheap.com/cyclescreenshots.html

> Are these free games or FREE DOWNLOADS ??
> From http://www.softheap.com/cyclescreenshots.html :
> "Try our puzzles and free games, free downloads."
> I don't know how many times I have fell for the FREE DOWNLOAD bit to end up with nagware.

They are freeware.

regards