There are three steps to getting Justin Timberlake to star in your movie:

1. Cut a hole in a box
2. Put your junk in that box
3. Maker her open the box

THAT'S THE WAY YOU DO IT!

chaohsiangchen

Distinguished
Jul 28, 2008
Only if they sign contract with Brittany Spears to be the main actress of the movie, I will have any intention, however small, to watch it.

Now I can guess the plot. The boy meets the girl on Facebook, then start an online fight community ended with blowing up major banks and schizofrencia.

matt87_50

Distinguished
Mar 23, 2009
oh god, Justin Timberlake? there is now not a single movie in the world that I want to see less. (tho, the guy can be pretty funny when he wants to be)

Spellbinder

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2008
Not that I am a hater or anything. But I would say that I wish there was a "do not watch" list. because I am sure this will be on it.

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
Are all of you stupid or can you really not comprehend what this movie is about? Based on the comments, I'll say no. I get the gist of it just from casually glancing for 2 seconds, but 90% of the comments I read seem to think it's about the actual site rather than the people who created the site.

wonton04

Distinguished
Jan 1, 2009
Uhhh, whats wrong with the Fight Club director? That movie is my favorite and Benjamin Button won a crap ton of awards. I could care less about this movie atm, but at least dont talk out your arse. Hes a great director. JT is a decent actor, funny on SNL at least.

davisorle

Distinguished
Aug 1, 2009
What sucks is that the movie will be just pulling the strings for even those ( like me ) that dont wanna watch something that will be making high chart spots just cause of the "facebook" factor in it and yet the curiocity might end up being the freaking reason to make you end up watching it no matter. I really dont wanna watch it though. I find it dumb. ANd with Timberlake staring? Yeah Im sure it will be perfect for those 2, 10 $ 12 year old girls from Australia be perfect to watch it. F**k that.

th_at

Distinguished
Mar 4, 2009
You have got to be F*CKING KIDDIN' me!!!!!!!

A Facebook movie? A f*cking Facebook movie? With half of the Hollywood elite on board?

How many April 1st could there be to make this a joke?

Andraxxus

Distinguished
Jun 1, 2009
I hope that by the time the movie comes out everyone will have good batteries on the mobile devices they own because if they get stuck in a well they must watch this movie as this is a must before dieing. Sheesh

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
I can just see the signature line from the Facebook movie:

Justin Timberlake's character: "I want you to poke me as hard as you can."

nixname

Distinguished
Aug 2, 2009
[citation][nom]p00dl3_h3r0[/nom]Though miles away from being a good idea, its still better than a Twitter movie.[/citation]

At least the Twitter movie would be short...

jellico

Distinguished
Apr 17, 2009
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I love how every time I write about this movie I get the same reaction, "A facebook movie?! SAY WHAT?!"[/citation]
Meh... don't be discouraged. You don't create the news, you're just writing about it. No matter what you do, it's going to be impossible to escape the absurdity of the idea itself.

JMcEntegart

Splendid
Aug 25, 2007
[citation][nom]jellico[/nom]Meh... don't be discouraged. You don't create the news, you're just writing about it. No matter what you do, it's going to be impossible to escape the absurdity of the idea itself.[/citation]

I'm not discouraged. I'm more surprised that people are still surprised by the news. Like it didn't sink in the last time. :p

Maxor127

Distinguished
Jul 16, 2007
[citation][nom]JMcEntegart[/nom]I love how every time I write about this movie I get the same reaction, "A facebook movie?! SAY WHAT?!"[/citation]
I think most people that post comments are idiots. I get more and more annoyed every day when I read uneducated comments. It's almost as bad as fanboy crazy review sites where they cry if something is rated an 8.9 instead of a 9.0.

backbydemand

Distinguished
May 26, 2008
[citation][nom]tburns1[/nom]@nixnameLOL!!!!!!!!! Blew Coke out my nose ...[/citation]

DUH! It goes the other way!

Ok if Tom Hanks can do a woeful You've Got Mail then why not this?

Status
Not open for further replies.