Cannot view icons at some sites

Although I am able to view most pictures on the net I have discovered I
cannot see some-you know the ones with the cross-through the normal
procedure(right clicking etc.).Does this have to do with Internet Explorer
settings or is there any other way to be able to see all icons on internet
sites?

Red X:
http://www.fjsmjs.com/IE/redx.htm
http://inetexplorer.mvps.org/answers/51.html