I lost my "send to" menu under the rightclick context menu. the "send
to" folders are under c:\docs. and settings (user acc. name), with all
the right shortcuts in them. I have 3 accounts, "send to" folder under
all of them, but wont show up under rightclick context menu on any
account. I have tried everything but cant get it back :( I am at a
loss :confused:

--
mcnallyg

Shortcuts in the Send To folder not appearing in the menu
http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:mcnallyg.1sfgdr@pcbanter.net,
mcnallyg <mcnallyg.1sfgdr@pcbanter.net> hunted and pecked:
> I lost my "send to" menu under the rightclick context menu. the "send
> to" folders are under c:\docs. and settings (user acc. name), with all
> the right shortcuts in them. I have 3 accounts, "send to" folder under
> all of them, but wont show up under rightclick context menu on any
> account. I have tried everything but cant get it back :( I am at a
> loss :confused:
>

> --
> mcnallyg

If the Send To menu is missing, type this command in Start/Run:

regsvr32 /i shell32

(Run the command under administrator-level account)

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org