outlook express??

July 19, 2005 8:14:44 PM

how can i find and make a printout of the names( contacs) in my .wab file?
can't find and/or cant open it!! thank you

More about : outlook express

Anonymous
July 19, 2005 8:14:45 PM

You need to find it first.

Do a Search on your machine for *.wab. This will find all Windows Address
Books on your machine.

The Windows Address Book is usually in
C:\Documents and Settings\Your Name Here\Application Data\
Microsoft\Address Book

Start | Run | Paste this in the box and click OK...

%homepath%\Application Data\Microsoft\Address Book
-----

Outlook Express uses the Windows Address Book.

From Address Book HELP:

[[To print Address Book information

1. In the Address Book, select the contacts you want to print.
•To select a block of names, press and hold down the SHIFT key, click
the first name in the block and then click the last name in the block.
• To select individual names, press and hold down the CTRL key while you
click the names.
2. Click Print on the toolbar. On the Print dialog box, under Print Style,
select a printing style:
• To print all Address Book information about the contacts, click Memo.
• To print business-related information about the contacts, click
Business Card.
• To print a list of phone numbers for the selected contacts, click
Phone List.

Note
You may be able to customize the size and orientation of your printed
Address Book pages. To view your printer's options, in the Print dialog box,
click Properties. ]]

--
Hope this helps. Let us know.

Wes
MS-MVP Windows Shell/User

In news:o xR5A6JjFHA.2772@TK2MSFTNGP12.phx.gbl,
Pete Rynas <r566b@comcast.net> hunted and pecked:
> how can i find and make a printout of the names( contacs) in my .wab file?
> can't find and/or cant open it!! thank you
October 22, 2013 9:46:12 AM

I fund these so complicated that I had to give up.
!