Copy my pictures on a disc

I am trying to copy my pictures on a disc/it keeps saying insert disc and I
did already/I cleaned my files/defrag/recycle bin and dusted the disc drive/I
am not very good on computers so can someone please suggest something/thank
you

"Nascar Karen" <Nascar Karen@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
>I am trying to copy my pictures on a disc/it keeps saying insert disc and I
> did already/I cleaned my files/defrag/recycle bin and dusted the disc
> drive/I
> am not very good on computers so can someone please suggest
> something/thank
> you

Very little to go on, Karen. I had a friend with that problem. It turned out
she was trying to write to a used CD-R disc someone had given her, with a
read only CD drive. Check you're using a blank disk first.

P.S. how on Earth did you dust the disk drive?

--

Falcon:
fide, sed cui vide. (L)

Nascar Karen wrote:
> I am trying to copy my pictures on a disc/it keeps saying insert disc
> and I did already/I cleaned my files/defrag/recycle bin and dusted
> the disc drive/I am not very good on computers so can someone please
> suggest something/thank you

First fix your keyboard. It appears your full stop key is broken.

First, take your meds. You're still a sicko.

| First fix your keyboard. It appears your full stop key is broken.

TAB

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

Once again, I see you have fans everywhere; must be that the worlds wrong
huh? Oh, and yet another useful post, nice job.
IFC

"The Mental Health Clinic" <retest@test.com> wrote in message
> First, take your meds. You're still a sicko.
>

> | First fix your keyboard. It appears your full stop key is broken.

Here is a link for you, MHC.....

(it might load slowly)

http://www.silverraven.com/helpfulhints.htm

Bobby

TAB

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

It's ok when you rant and rave isn't it? Classic fascist