Closed

FS: Super Mario Bros VS Kit $45

Kit includes a nice clean 100% working board, wiring harness, control panel,
marquee (marquee and control panel are bally cabinet style). Buyer pays
actual shipping cost. Take as much or as little of it as you want to save on
shipping. If interested shoot me you address so I can calculate the
shipping cost.

Mark Hooks
850-894-8103
1 answer Last reply
More about super mario bros

    Pictures of the game can be found here:

    http://home.earthlink.net/~markhooks/id1.html

    "Mark Hooks" <markhooks@earthlink.net> wrote in message
    > Kit includes a nice clean 100% working board, wiring harness, control
    > panel, marquee (marquee and control panel are bally cabinet style). Buyer
    > pays actual shipping cost. Take as much or as little of it as you want to
    > save on shipping. If interested shoot me you address so I can calculate
    > the shipping cost.
    >
    > Mark Hooks
    > 850-894-8103

Classifieds Control Panel Games Video Hot Deals