FS: Super Mario Bros VS Kit $45

Last response: in Deals
May 7, 2005 5:22:07 PM

Kit includes a nice clean 100% working board, wiring harness, control panel,
marquee (marquee and control panel are bally cabinet style). Buyer pays
actual shipping cost. Take as much or as little of it as you want to save on
shipping. If interested shoot me you address so I can calculate the
shipping cost.

Mark Hooks
850-894-8103

More about : super mario bros kit