Sign in with
Your question

Gaming Laptop help.

December 31, 2012 6:23:44 AM

1. What is your budget? $1600

2. What is the size of the notebook that you are considering? 15+

3. What screen resolution do you want? 1080p

4. Do you need a portable or desktop replacement laptop? Will take to classes on occasion.

5. How much battery life do you need? Will leave plugged in during most gaming sessions

6. Do you want to play games with your laptop? If so then please list the games that you want to with the settings that you want for these games. (Low,Medium or High)? All on MAX: Dota 2, Guild Wars 2, Crysis 2 and 3, StarCraft II, Diablo III

7. What other tasks do you want to do with your laptop? (Photo/Video editing, Etc.) Movies, Online Classes, Heavy Gaming

8. How much storage (Hard Drive capacity) do you need? 500-1tb is easily enough

9. If you are considering specific sites to buy from, please post their links. I like XoticPC so far

10. How long do you want to keep your laptop? As long as possible.

11. What kind of Optical drive do you need? DVD ROM/Writer,Bluray ROM/Writer,Etc ? Never really put one to use.

12. Please tell us about the brands that you prefer to buy from them and the brands that you don't like and explain the reasons. Asus G-Series, (Bought my GF a G74SX and she loves it, almost never any problems and games excellent) Sager, I hear great things about them.

13. What country do you live in? USA, CA

14. Please tell us any additional information if needed. I heard mixed rumors about the 7970m. Not sure what to think really.
Wanted to clear up whether its a good card for gaming or not.

More about : gaming laptop

!