NO "send to" menu

Wesley Vogel Wrote:
> Shortcuts in the Send To folder not appearing in the menu
> http://windowsxp.mvps.org/sendtofix.htm
>
> --
> Hope this helps. Let us know.
>
> Wes
> MS-MVP Windows Shell/User
>
> In news:mcnallyg.1sfgdr@pcbanter.net,
> mcnallyg mcnallyg.1sfgdr@pcbanter.net hunted and pecked:-
> I lost my "send to" menu under the rightclick context menu. the "send
> to" folders are under c:\docs. and settings (user acc. name), with
> all
> the right shortcuts in them. I have 3 accounts, "send to" folder
> under
> all of them, but wont show up under rightclick context menu on any
> account. I have tried everything but cant get it back :( I am at a
> loss :confused:
>

> --
> mcnallyg-
I have found out throught (win XP from A-Z) website. Did not have then
"send to" reg key in the registry, something del. it.
Had to put this code in :
[HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\AllFilesystemObjects\shellex\ContextMenuHandlers\send
to]
@="{7BA4C740-9E81-11CF-99D3-00AA004AE837}"

the "send to" folder under the "contextMenuHandlers" was gone!
Thanks for your reply :)

--
mcnallyg

Registering the shell32.dll re-creates that automatically.

--
Ramesh, Windows XP MVP
http://windowsxp.mvps.org