Whole page won't print

Only the left 3/4 of the oage is printing off the internet. I have an HP
deskjet 3420 and an Epson Photo Stylus RX620. Help! Keeps cutting off the RH
side.

galen

Distinguished
May 24, 2004

In news:D5CB881A-1220-4DD3-BC6B-49B3C2F2BD19@microsoft.com,
Mousey <Mousey@discussions.microsoft.com> had this to say:

> Only the left 3/4 of the oage is printing off the internet. I have an
> HP deskjet 3420 and an Epson Photo Stylus RX620. Help! Keeps cutting
> off the RH side.

Adjust your print margins by opening IE and clicking on file > print setup.

Galen

without them."

Sherlock Holmes