FS/FT: Misc. parts to sell/trade

Status
Not open for further replies.

I have some parts that I don't need, and would like to sell or trade
for stuff I'm looking for.

I'm looking for Asteroids Deluxe parts, to be specific:
5 new white buttons (short leaf switch type)
1 leaf switch button holder and PAL nut (for above)
CPO overlay
Monitor bezel (not exactly sure what type it uses, but I have nothing
at the moment)
Mirror

Here's what I've got to swap, pics of all the items are on my website:
http://home.comcast.net/~dark.paladin/ebay/

Midway Cocktail test switches and bracket
Midway Cocktail Rally-X buttons and brackets
Midway Cocktail Rally-X PCB cage (I assume it will fit other Midway
PCB's)
Midway Cocktail interlock switch with bracket
Midway Cocktail Rally-X power board (some burnt areas, but it worked
when pulled)
Asteroids Deluxe main wiring harness

Thanks!
Tom

I have 5 new short white buttons and the holder and pal nut I can sell
to you. Shoot me an e-mail at mothrarz@aol.com if interested.

I've ordered a mirror, so scratch that one off the list.

I've got a really nice bezel from an Asteroids Deluxe. I don't need any
of the stuff that you listed though. If you would like it, I am open to
offers. E-mail me at studiobassist AT hotmail.com.

Thanks,
Todd

web.questi...@comcast.net wrote:
> I have some parts that I don't need, and would like to sell or trade
> for stuff I'm looking for.
>
> I'm looking for Asteroids Deluxe parts, to be specific:
> 5 new white buttons (short leaf switch type)
> 1 leaf switch button holder and PAL nut (for above)
> CPO overlay
> Monitor bezel (not exactly sure what type it uses, but I have nothing
> at the moment)
> Mirror
>
> Here's what I've got to swap, pics of all the items are on my
website:
> http://home.comcast.net/~dark.paladin/ebay/
>
> Midway Cocktail test switches and bracket
> Midway Cocktail Rally-X buttons and brackets
> Midway Cocktail Rally-X PCB cage (I assume it will fit other Midway
> PCB's)
> Midway Cocktail interlock switch with bracket
> Midway Cocktail Rally-X power board (some burnt areas, but it worked
> when pulled)
> Asteroids Deluxe main wiring harness
>
> Thanks!
> Tom