Closed

FS/FT: Misc. parts to sell/trade

I have some parts that I don't need, and would like to sell or trade
for stuff I'm looking for.

I'm looking for Asteroids Deluxe parts, to be specific:
5 new white buttons (short leaf switch type)
1 leaf switch button holder and PAL nut (for above)
CPO overlay
Monitor bezel (not exactly sure what type it uses, but I have nothing
at the moment)
Mirror

Here's what I've got to swap, pics of all the items are on my website:
http://home.comcast.net/~dark.paladin/ebay/

Midway Cocktail test switches and bracket
Midway Cocktail Rally-X buttons and brackets
Midway Cocktail Rally-X PCB cage (I assume it will fit other Midway
PCB's)
Midway Cocktail interlock switch with bracket
Midway Cocktail Rally-X power board (some burnt areas, but it worked
when pulled)
Asteroids Deluxe main wiring harness

Thanks!
Tom
4 answers Last reply
More about misc parts sell trade

    I have 5 new short white buttons and the holder and pal nut I can sell
    to you. Shoot me an e-mail at mothrarz@aol.com if interested.
  2. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I've ordered a mirror, so scratch that one off the list.
  3. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    I've got a really nice bezel from an Asteroids Deluxe. I don't need any
    of the stuff that you listed though. If you would like it, I am open to
    offers. E-mail me at studiobassist AT hotmail.com.

    Thanks,
    Todd

    web.questi...@comcast.net wrote:
    > I have some parts that I don't need, and would like to sell or trade
    > for stuff I'm looking for.
    >
    > I'm looking for Asteroids Deluxe parts, to be specific:
    > 5 new white buttons (short leaf switch type)
    > 1 leaf switch button holder and PAL nut (for above)
    > CPO overlay
    > Monitor bezel (not exactly sure what type it uses, but I have nothing
    > at the moment)
    > Mirror
    >
    > Here's what I've got to swap, pics of all the items are on my
    website:
    > http://home.comcast.net/~dark.paladin/ebay/
    >
    > Midway Cocktail test switches and bracket
    > Midway Cocktail Rally-X buttons and brackets
    > Midway Cocktail Rally-X PCB cage (I assume it will fit other Midway
    > PCB's)
    > Midway Cocktail interlock switch with bracket
    > Midway Cocktail Rally-X power board (some burnt areas, but it worked
    > when pulled)
    > Asteroids Deluxe main wiring harness
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Tom
  4. Archived from groups: rec.games.video.arcade.marketplace (More info?)

    ArcadeShop.com has the Deluxe overlay.

    Todd
    web.questi...@comcast.net wrote:
    > I have some parts that I don't need, and would like to sell or trade
    > for stuff I'm looking for.
    >
    > I'm looking for Asteroids Deluxe parts, to be specific:
    > 5 new white buttons (short leaf switch type)
    > 1 leaf switch button holder and PAL nut (for above)
    > CPO overlay
    > Monitor bezel (not exactly sure what type it uses, but I have nothing
    > at the moment)
    > Mirror
    >
    > Here's what I've got to swap, pics of all the items are on my
    website:
    > http://home.comcast.net/~dark.paladin/ebay/
    >
    > Midway Cocktail test switches and bracket
    > Midway Cocktail Rally-X buttons and brackets
    > Midway Cocktail Rally-X PCB cage (I assume it will fit other Midway
    > PCB's)
    > Midway Cocktail interlock switch with bracket
    > Midway Cocktail Rally-X power board (some burnt areas, but it worked
    > when pulled)
    > Asteroids Deluxe main wiring harness
    >
    > Thanks!
    > Tom