Changing volume with keyboard

I use an Inspiron 1200 Laptop. Suddenly the volume control using the blue
function keys does not show a visual when I change the volume. The volume
does change, but I can't see the progress. What happened, and how do I fix
it?
1 answer Last reply
More about changing volume keyboard

    I'm having the exact same problem w/ my PC. Can't find anything on the site
    about how to fix it though. Anybody have any ideas?

    "ARandisciple" wrote:

    > I use an Inspiron 1200 Laptop. Suddenly the volume control using the blue
    > function keys does not show a visual when I change the volume. The volume
    > does change, but I can't see the progress. What happened, and how do I fix
    > it?

Keyboards Windows XP