Changing volume with keyboard

July 20, 2005 10:51:05 AM

I use an Inspiron 1200 Laptop. Suddenly the volume control using the blue
function keys does not show a visual when I change the volume. The volume
does change, but I can't see the progress. What happened, and how do I fix
it?
Anonymous
August 1, 2005 8:46:01 AM

I'm having the exact same problem w/ my PC. Can't find anything on the site
about how to fix it though. Anybody have any ideas?

!