Always starts & restarts logged in as admin ??

Bob

Distinguished
Dec 31, 2007

I'm sure it's something I overlooked, BUT,,

Whenever the PC starts or restarts, it comes on logged in as administrator,
no passwords needed. Once I log off Admin, then the login screen comes on to
log on properly. ???

Go to start/run, and type 'control userpasswords2' , check the password option, apply.

--
Mark L. Ferguson