  • Support
  • Microsoft
  • Windows XP
July 20, 2005 12:08:02 PM

Just recently I cannot download any programs or install from disc as it keeps
saying I do not have administrator rights.I am the administrator I live alone
and nobody else uses the computor
Help is urgently required and would be appreciated
--
Ron Wilson

More about : administrator rights lost

Anonymous
July 20, 2005 3:30:09 PM

Step No. 1: Completely remove all viruses and spyware. One trick employed by
malware is to use or create an account with administrator privileges which
then deprives you of yours. Another reason not to do your day-to-day
computing in an administrator account.

--
Ted Zieglar
"You can do it if you try."