Closed

FS: Hydro thunder and Arctic thunder parts

I have Arctic and Hydro thunder parts for sale. All are brand new,
never been used. Hard drives are still in their boxes. I can't remember
but everything came from either Betson's or Happ Controls. If
interested in anything please e-mail.

Hydrothunder dashboard w/view decal and buttons: $85
(dark blue)
Hydrothunder dashboard blank (light blue) 65
Hydrothunder hard drive A-23221 165
(I have two so for both it's 300)

Arctic thunder hard drive A-23989 165
Arctic force feedback motor and gearbox assembly 375
(shaft came in two lenghts, this is the smaller one)

Thanks,
Paul
3 answers Last reply
More about hydro thunder arctic thunder parts
  1. HI Paul
    I need the hard drive of Arctic thunder as soon u can
    Please price and time of deliver and how to send u the moneys
    Thanks
    Ashraf Mansour
    ashraf@gega.net
    +20101412031
  2. You posted to a 4 year old thread.....
  3. Dear Sir
    I am in need for arctic thunder hard disk I have arcade machine but the hard disk is not work anymore please advice with availability time of delivery to Cairo Egypt
    Thanks
    Ashraf Mansour
    www.mantecheg.com
    +20101412031
    ashraf@gega.net

Classifieds Thunder Arctic Hard Drives Hot Deals Product