FS: Hydro thunder and Arctic thunder parts

Tags:
  • Classifieds
  • Thunder
  • Arctic
  • Hard Drives
  • Hot Deals
  • Product
Last response: in Deals
Share
May 10, 2005 3:04:11 PM

I have Arctic and Hydro thunder parts for sale. All are brand new,
never been used. Hard drives are still in their boxes. I can't remember
but everything came from either Betson's or Happ Controls. If
interested in anything please e-mail.

Hydrothunder dashboard w/view decal and buttons: $85
(dark blue)
Hydrothunder dashboard blank (light blue) 65
Hydrothunder hard drive A-23221 165
(I have two so for both it's 300)

Arctic thunder hard drive A-23989 165
Arctic force feedback motor and gearbox assembly 375
(shaft came in two lenghts, this is the smaller one)

Thanks,
Paul

More about : hydro thunder arctic thunder parts

Anonymous
January 23, 2009 10:40:20 PM

HI Paul
I need the hard drive of Arctic thunder as soon u can
Please price and time of deliver and how to send u the moneys
Thanks
Ashraf Mansour
ashraf@gega.net
+20101412031
January 24, 2009 8:21:11 AM

You posted to a 4 year old thread.....
April 10, 2009 6:10:31 PM

Dear Sir
I am in need for arctic thunder hard disk I have arcade machine but the hard disk is not work anymore please advice with availability time of delivery to Cairo Egypt
Thanks
Ashraf Mansour
www.mantecheg.com
+20101412031