Windows/menus keep popping up

Please help ! Windows and menus keep popping up when I've not clicked on them
at all...they're not pop up ads, but actual windows, such as djusting
time/date on my pc, or the desktop menu....I've scanned for viruses and
spyware, cleaned my temp files etc. but it keep s happening ! :(

Thanks !
--
Wildshehorse

If this is accompanied by an erratic mouse cursor, you may be seeing a conflict between two installed pointing devices, (USB mous,
plus mouse pad, etc)

--
Mark L. Ferguson